The role consists of a range of varying activities and includes but is not limited to back framing and finishing. The role is essentially a hands on supporting role for our projects in construction at any one time.
- Accepts direction from the Construction Coordinator and Site Supervisors
- Proficient in take offs and estimations
- Displays good manners and attitude toward the clients, occupants of the property, co-workers and sub-contractors
- Provides solutions to onsite issues
- Provides feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Sound understanding of the entire building process and building code
- Work effectively as an individual or a team leader
- Full Drivers licence and vehicle
- Basic tooling required
- Strong time management and communication skills
- 3-5 years carpentry/trades experience
Interested candidates whose resume and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
The role could be a full or part time position
The starting rate will be negotiable based on your experience and will be reviewed upon completion of the probation period of 3 months.